Cambodian Turmeric Wraps
For the wraps:
1/2 cup rice flour and 2 cups chickpea flour
2 cups almond milk or filtered water
1 tsp turmeric powder
For the filling:
1 cup or tin cooked smashed black beans
1/2 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
3 grated carrots and 2 peppers
1 cup sprouted mung beans
1 tsp paprika and 2 T coconut oil
Salt & pepper
* Roast cauliflower, paprika, salt, pepper and coconut oil in oven for 30 min.
* Mix flour, turmeric and milk/water in a bowl.
* Add more water or flour if needed.
* Heat oil in non-stick pan.
* Place thin layer of mix in pan and let sit till bubbles appear.
* Flip over. When ready fill your wraps with cauliflower, fresh grated carrots, peppers, mung beans and more if you have room!
Source: Anja Wilhelmer