NZ Vegan and Plant Based Living Magazine
The Vegan Society’s quarterly magazine, New Zealand Vegan and Plant-Based Living, is packed with interesting and informative articles about being Vegan in Aotearoa. It includes features about vegan New Zealanders, recipes, lifestyle tips, cool new vegan products, info about upcoming events and much more!
You can get it by ordering an individual issue for $14.40 including postage (only within NZ) OR you can become a Vegan Society member and it’s free with your subscription! It’s also available in the bigger Countdowns nationwide. If your local Countdown does not stock it, please ask them to!
Current issue sold out online. Please buy from Countdown
Alternatively pick up an issue at one of the stockists listed below:
Available in most Countdowns nationwide
- Tart Bakery, 555 Great North Road
- From The Heart Cafe, 312 Hibiscus Coast Highway, Orewa
- Taste Nature, 131 High Street
- Organic Buzz, Broadway Shopping Centre, 337 Broadway Ave
- Raw Balance, 45 Oruanui Street
- Piko Wholefoods, 248 Stanmore Street, Richmond
- Healthy Harvest Fruit and Veg, 407 Springs Rd, Halswell
- Mostly Vegan, 447 Grey Street
- East Street Cafe and Bar, 8 Church Street
- V1 Vegan Store, 207 Cuba Street, Wellington
Past issues of the Vegan Society magazine are available to download from our archive!