Onion powder, garlic powder
Salt & pepper
Diced onion and garlic
Button mushrooms (optional)
* Drizzle the potatoes with a little bit of olive oil, add the spices and toss it together to coat.
* Place in a large baking dish. Place the potatoes in the oven and checking them every 15-20 minutes while roasting.
* While the potatoes are cooking, sauté some fresh garlic and onion in a skillet on the stove.
* Add in handful of button mushrooms per person if using.
* Cook for around 5-10 minutes until they’re all browned and caramelized.
* Once the onions are soft and the potatoes are crisp, mix it all together and it’s ready to serve.
Adapted from: www.yummly.com