1 tin coconut cream – leave in fridge overnight
1/4 Cup cocoa powder
2 TBSP Dutch cocoa powder
4 TBSP Icing sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla paste
* Refrigerate coconut cream overnight so solids raise to the top.
* Open tin and transfer solids to a bowl. Use remains in can for other recipes.
* Using a mixer, mix coconut solids until smooth
* Sift dry ingredients into coconut cream.
* Add vanilla paste. Beat with mixer until smooth. Refrigerate.
* For texture, you can add 1 Tbspn. of peanut butter
Source: Barbara Glowinski