200g vegan spread/butter
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 & 1/4 Cups Plain Flour and 1/4 Cup Cocoa
2 Cups Cornflakes and 1 Teaspoons Vanilla
1 Cup Icing Sugar and 1/4 Cup Cocoa
2 Tablespoons vegan spread/butter
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
Boiling Water and Whole Walnuts
* Cream butter and sugar, sift flour and cocoa then stir dry and wet ingredients together. Fold in cornflakes.
* Spoon mounds of mixture onto a greased oven tray gently pressing together.
* Bake at 180C for 15 minutes or until lightly browned and firm.
* While biscuits cool make icing. Put icing sugar into a bowl and create a well in the centre. Add butter and vanilla in the centre of the well. Add small amounts of boiling water and keep stirring until icing reaches the desired consistency.
* Ice biscuits once cool and top with one walnut.
Source: Jessie Hume