Energy Bliss Balls
1 cup of dates softened in warm water (10 mins)
1 cup almonds
2 Tbspn chia seeds
1/3 cup cacao or carob powder
1/3 cup of apple sauce
* Soften the dates in warm water for 10 minutes
* Meanwhile mix everything except the dates in a food processor or blender until smooth.
* Drain the dates and them. Mix again until dates are all blended.
* Add water as needed, 1 tablespoon at a time, until there is a sticky mixture.
* Roll into balls and then roll then in some desiccated coconut.