Hawaiian Jackfruit Pizza
* Boil the jackfruit in water for 10 minutes. Drain and add to a skillet over medium heat with a little oil.
* Begin to break up the jackfruit so it becomes shredded.
* Cook for 10 minutes, then add 1 cup of red sauce of choice.
* If you’d like a more crispy result you can cook for 10 minutes and then bake on 300°F for another 10 minutes.
* Roll out your dough. Place on a greased pan. Layer the jackfruit on top. Then, layer with grilled pineapple, red onion, jalapeño, and top with vegan cheese.
* Bake on 400°F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
* Top with additional sauce, grilled avocado, and coriander.