Lazy Lunch Wrap
Store bought wraps
Vegetable ingredients of your choice
(such as lettuce, tomato, cucumber, grated carrot)
Vegan cheese and/or hummus
Protein such as falafel balls, seitan, chickpeas or tinned black beans
Chutney and/or vegan mayo
Salt and pepper to taste
* Throw a bunch of colourful vegetable ingredients onto a sandwich wrap ~ raid the fridge for leftovers and veges such as carrot (grated), tomato, avocado, gherkins, capsicum, mushrooms, kale, cucumber or anything else you have on hand!
* Scorch the wrap on the heat for a few seconds on an electric element to freshen it up.
* Add a protein source to bulk it out – see ideas in ingredients.
* Include hummus or vegan cheese, plus a sauce like chutney or egg free mayo!
* Roll it up and gobble it down!
This is a great way to use up those ingredients that’s can get left in the fridge too!
Source: Vegan Society