Vegan Meatball Sub
1 baguette or sub roll
1 pack Gardein Meatless Meatballs
0.50 jar pasta sauce
Salt and pepper
* Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
* Take 6 vegan meatballs from the pack and set aside.
* Place the baguette in the oven and cook for 5-10 minutes until the edges are a little crispy.
* Meanwhile, add the olive oil to a frying pan and once it’s hot add the individual meatballs to the pan.
* Cook them for 6-8 minutes, making sure that you are regularly moving and rolling them around the pan so that all sides are getting cooked through and that they’re slightly crispy on the outside.
* Turn off the heat and stir in the pasta sauce, coating the meatballs while the pan is still hot.
* Once the baguette is cooked, spread a layer of vegan mayonnaise across the top and bottom half. Then add the 6 meatballs to the baguette, making sure they have plenty of sauce on.
* Finally, sprinkle a generous helping of vegan parmesan and fresh parsley on top and close it all up.
TIP: It may be easier to cut the sub in half or use a burger skewer to keep it all together.