White Chocolate Christmas Cake (g/f)
1 c almonds, 1/2 c brazil nuts, 1 c coconut flour
1 tbsp vanilla powder, 2 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp sea salt, 1/4 tsp clove, large pinch nutmeg
1 c dried fruit I used 1/3 c each of raisins, sultanas and currants
1/2 c dried figs, 1/2 c dried apricots, 1/2 c medjoul dates
1 orange juice, flesh and zest and 3 tbsp virgin coconut oil softened
1 tbsp liquid sweetener eg brown rice syrup, yacon, coconut nectar
1 tbsp vanilla extract and 4-6 drops of essential oil eg cinnamon, clove, cardamom
1 c raw cashews soaked 1-2 hours, rinsed, and drained
1/3 c water and 1/3 c cacao butter melted
3 tbsp virgin coconut oil melted and 2 tbsp syrup of choice
1 tbsp vanilla extract and pinch sea salt
Fresh berries and mint to garnish
* Blend the almonds and brazil nuts in your food processor or blender to form a rough flour.
* Add the rest of the dry ingredients, pulse to combine, then set aside.
* Roughly chop the figs, apricots and dates in your food processor or blender (they will be quite sticky), then add the remaining wet ingredients and pulse to just combine.
* Add the dry ingredient mix back into the food processor or blender and pulse to combine. You want to keep the chunks and the sultanas/raisins/currants whole so be careful not to over blend.
* Pour the mixture into a tin with the base lined with baking paper and put in the fridge while you make the icing.
White Chocolate Icing
* Blend together all icing ingredients until silky smooth – there should be no lumps whatsoever.
* You may need to scrape down your blender a few times in between to get a super smooth result.
* Pour icing onto the cake and put back into the fridge overnight to set.
* In the morning, decorate cake with fresh strawberries, blueberries, and mint leaves.
See their full recipe blog and details here https://begoodorganics.com/white-chocolate-christmas-cake/
Source: Thanks to Buffy from Be Good Organics