Sweet Soy Noodles
500g egg-free spaghetti or noodles
1 medium size onion – finely chopped
20g ginger – grated
3 cloves garlic – crushed
50g brown sugar
3 tbsp olive oil
1 cube vegan vegetable bouillon in 1 cup boiling water
4 tablespoons soy sauce
Spring onion or broccoli florets to garnish
* In a large pan, sauté the onion and ginger in the olive oil until the onions are glassy but not brown.
* Add crushed garlic, brown sugar and vegan bouillon.
* Bring to simmer and cook gently for about a minute.
* Add soy sauce and bring content to simmer.
* Simmer for about 3 minutes until liquid begins to thicken.
* Add spaghetti and fold in the sauce evenly.
* Dress with spring onion or steamed broccoli florets and serve
Contributor: Roland Meder