4 cups flour
2 cups warm water
1 sachet packet of yeast
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp raw sugar
2 tbsp plant milk
* Combine all the ingredients, bring together and let sit for about an hour.
* Knead together briskly on a floured bench
* Turn on oven 185°C
* Let the dough mixture sit while your oven heats up
* Cook for 20 minutes or until the loaf sounds hollow when you tap on it
* When ready, let it sit in room temperature for 10 minutes before eating.
Contributor: Tonya Mariott
* Dice and slice, then combine all ingredients.
* The watermelon and pickles gives this some moisture and zesty flavour without using dressing.
* Other options are squeezed lemon with salt and pepper, caper or gherkins.
* Serve with Vegan Bread or pasta dishes
Contributor: Linda Siai Seve